I decided I'm too focused on everyone else's accomplishments that I haven't really looked at my own. So, drum roll please, for a list of my accomplishments in the last few months.
* I painted 4 new paintings for a wedding that everyone loved.
* I am training for a triathlon and have managed to stick to my training schedule for a WHOLE WEEK! (A sprint triathlon is NOT an Ironman triathlon. It's 400 yd swim, 12.5 mile bike ride, and a 5K run.)
* I have decided to go off all of my anxiety and anti-everything medication because I want to kick this thing with my own strength. (The withdrawals are not my favorite but, It's better than taking medication to treat side-effects for another medication.)
* I finished my 10th painting.
* I made a new friend.
* I found an athlete inside of me.
* I have been practicing a new piano piece and I'm getting really good at it (if I do say so myself).
* I have discovered the show The Big Bang Theory and fell in love with it.
* I flirted with a boy (believe you me, it's been a LONG time since I've flirted!)
* I discovered a new hairstyle that I absolutely love.
* I am slightly tanner now than I was in the winter time...slightly.
* I'm finding happiness inside of me and am realizing that I don't always have to be pretending to be happy for people to like me.
* I'm becoming more confident.
* I was asked to be a "fashion expert" at a "beauty night" put on by my old ward.
* I started my 11th painting.
Small accomplishments, yes, but they are leading to greater things.
I also want to thank you for all of your prayers for my happiness and well-being because they are being answered. You have not knelt in vain!