Saturday, July 9, 2011

Not enough room...ie.

I will have a roommate come August. As I move things around to make room for her I realize that there was barely room for me! I have a year and a half of a single, roommateless life and I've managed to spread out. So hopefully I will figure things out soon.

Now I'm just looking for a job. I've applied to 14 jobs over the weekend but I'm coming up short.

Went to the Farmer's Market fashion show and ended up helping backstage dressing models. It was good to be back around fashion lovers. I miss the love of fashion that I had, and lost. I feel like I'm getting back into it. I'm now helping with the Live Arts Festival with their fashion show. It's good to be back doing what I love.

Things have been a little tattered in my life lately and I really hope that something comes along to give me that zeal I had for life again.


No comments:

Post a Comment