Monday, April 25, 2011

Random Thoughts

So I got my hair colored today. It looks like Emma Stone's color in Easy A. I almost wish it was just a little bit more red.

Today I'm moving my old bed frame and cutting table so there's room in the second bedroom for the new roommate. This girl was supposed to move in and now she's not sure, which makes me kind of mad seeing as I asked her 2 weeks ago if she wanted to move in and she said she did. Now she's not sure and I have 1 week to find a roommate.

I made new curtains the other night and I'm having a party on Thursday so everyone can come and admire them. If anything it's just an excuse to invite people over. People think I'm crazy when they learn I'm throwing a party for curtains, but I threw a party over buying new bowls a couple of months ago.

I'm in the process of writing a poem for some friends getting married. It's about how they're relationship is like ice cream. Maybe I'll post it sometime. I found this poem I wrote awhile ago. I didn't write it with anyone in mind, but I'm in a phase where I'm sharing my talents. Hope you enjoy, just don't read too much into it...it's just a poem.

Someone to love me

I promise I would be somebody

But I thought that I was not

When someone was there to love me

I pushed them out of thought


I wanted to be somebody

But I don’t know where to start

And I thought I’d love somebody

But all I did was break my heart


When love caught me off guard

I stumbled and lost my way

But love caught me back again

And started all my days


When the sky was dark and lonely

My heart did not share its track

But now I’m in love with someone

And they with love brought me back

No comments:

Post a Comment