Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The MAGIC continues!










These are the Spring/Summer 2011 forecasted trends. Like I said in the previous blog, the nineties influence is in vogue with the grunge look in full swing. Yet they also predict a lot of femininity put into it that the nineties missed. Historic Interpretations from the Edwardian times, bohemian/artistic esthetics, and digital distortion are just some of the things you'll see hit the stores come spring. Now all we need is the giant bangs and we'll be in business.

Have fun using your own interpretation on these trends! Fashion is fun! Keep that in mind the next time you go shopping. It should never be a horrifying experience. Just remember to not take it so seriously. Bring your friends and have a laugh at the most ridiculous things there. And most importantly remember...

Be your own beautiful.

Liz

Photos courtesy of WGSN

1 comment:

  1. ok. I told Thomas all during our trip that we needed to be on the hunt for some high top Doc Martins and he just laughed at me and shook his head the whole way. HA! I feel totally validated. I'm totally gonna show him this post. I never knew I was so cool. heh heh

    ReplyDelete