Friday, November 19, 2010

So, you think you can dress?

Sitting at a kiosk is a mind-numbing process. You sit, you greet, occasionally you straighten. But, the best part of my job is people watching. Here are some of my favorite outfits of the day.

Bubbles!



This is meant to be a bubble skirt. Hers looks like it's sagging somehow. The length and color are fine but, if there was a little less bubble at the bottom it would be amazing. Like this one.



That's nacho poncho!



Okay, so this one is on a man but, the rules still apply. Here he has a hoodie underneath his poncho. Personally, I never liked ponchos very much. For bigger women they tend to look like a giant sack on our hills and valleys. Here is what I would have done if I were in his...er...cowboy boots.



Christmas Pants



First mistake: wearing baggy plaid pants. Second mistake: pairing it with those red boots!!! Plaid is sooooo in! BUT! There's a way to wear it without making it look...outdated.



The Pink Parade!



I salute you sista for having the courage to step outside dressed as a bottle of pepto bismol. However; Halloween is no longer upon us. There's a way to wear pink, even neon, and keep it classy!!



So remember my dear readers it's ok to take a chance in fashion. Once you fall within the fashion rules and guidelines, then you're allowed to take fun chances on the color of the outfit or funky accessories! Play around with fashion, just be sure you have an honest friend who won't let you walk out the door looking ridiculous! Because someone's always watching!

Be Your Own Beautiful!

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Keep it coming! I am in love the poncho look you suggested, but am not sure it would look as good on my "hills and valleys" as you said.
    I want more people watching!

    ReplyDelete